School Budget and Board of Education ElectionPlease check this page to find the latest news on the budget and for additional resources related to school finance.
2022-23 Budget Snapshot
- Total budget: $34,978,500
- Tax levy increase from 2021-22: 2.8 percent (this is under the district's tax cap limit and requires a simple majority (50% +1 vote) for approval)
- Spending increase from 2021-22: 3.45 percent
2022-23 Budget Documents
- Proposed Budget Presentation
- Property Tax Report Card
- 2022-23 Proposed Budget Packet
- Budget Notice (mailed to all district residents)
Board of Education Candidate Documents
Who Can Vote?
- U.S. Citizens
- Those 18 years of age and older
- Those who have been district residents for at least 30 days prior to the vote
- No voter registration is required
Where/When/How Do I Vote?
- Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- 7:00 am to 9:00 pm EDT
- Jordan-Elbridge High School (Events entry)
- Voting in-person or by mail (absentee ballots are due to the district clerk by 5:00 pm on May 17, 2022)